1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3) An address, a telephone number, and an email address where Precision Computer Systems can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Precision Computer Systems , can contact you.
4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that your are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6) Your electronic or physical signature.
Precision Computer Systems may request additional information before removing and infringing material. Precision Computer Systems may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Precision Computer Systems has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Drake Bliss dba Precision Computer Systems
1442 SW 54th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33914
Phone: Email: Support@PrecisionComputers.com