How many Christmas songs can you identify?
Answers apear at the end of the mail.
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark Cloud’s boyfriend.
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little woolly animal’s protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
Here are the answers. Don’t groan too loudly 😉
1) The Nutcracker Suite
2) Little Drummer boy
3) Deck the Halls
4) Silent Night
5) Noel (No L)
6) All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
7) It came upon a midnight clear
8) Joy to the world
9) 12 Days of Christmas
10) Do you hear what I hear
11) Santa Claus is coming to town
12) Up on the house top
13) Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
14) Away in a manger
15) Go tell it on the mountain
16) O little town of Bethlehem
17) I saw three ships
18) Hark the Herald angels sing…
19) Jingle Bells
20) As Shepherds watched their flocks by night