* Next Sunday is the family hayride and bonfire at the Fowlers. Bring your own hot dogs and guns. Friends are welcome! Everyone come for a fun time.
* The peace-making meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.
* The sermon this morning: Jesus Walks on the Water The sermon tonight:
Searching for Jesus.
* Next Thursday, there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
* The agenda was adopted…the minutes were approved…the financial secretary gave a grief report.
* Barbara C. remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack’s sermons.
* The ‘Over 60s Choir’ will be disbanded for the summer with the thanks of the entire church.