With Karaoke, you’re always sure you can find someone worse than you are.
– You don’t feel obligated to buy someone dinner for singing Karaoke with you.
– When you sing Karaoke, it’s OK to have multiple partners.
– It’s OK to sing Karaoke with your sister.
– With Karaoke, you never have to be sorry about forgetting your lines.
– It’s OK to drink too much and sing Karaoke.
– With Karaoke, no one will complain about the size of your microphone.
– It’s OK to sing Karaoke in front of your neighbors.
– You’ll never feel uncomfortable knowing your parents still sing Karaoke.
– No one complains about a 3-minute Karaoke performance.